The ACH Rules continue to change. There are numerous changes that you’ll want to make sure you’re aware of. Join us for this class to ensure compliance. Bring your 2021 ACH Rule Book and we’ll make sure you are comfortable with the changes. We’ll also take a look at what happened last year, as a refresher.
- Review ACH Rule Changes in 2020
- ACH Rule changes effective 2021
- Review NACHA Initiative
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for compliance personnel, auditors, operations personnel, senior management and all other interested in gaining knowledge on ACH topics.
Mary Kate Cole, AAP, CAE, principal of MK Cole Consulting, has nearly two decades of bank operations experience. Kate is an experienced ACH Auditor as well as speaker on payments related topics. She was VP of the Upper Midwest ACH Association for over 15 years. At that time, she was responsible for member education, ACH Audits and problem solving as well as ACH Development projects. Kate has been active in several National ACH Association Rules Work Groups over her career. She is a popular speaker at both local and national conferences on electronic payments related topics.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395