Change, change, change… That phrase could define the ACH Rules in 2021. What are the changes? What’s the best way to chart your course and remain compliant? This important update will provide the answers.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the new Same Day ACH processing window
- Explain the new requirements related to ACH security
- Identify when to send a reversal
- Describe the limitations on warranty claims
- Distinguish between a recurring authorization, standing authorization, and oral authorization beyond a telephone call
- Consider impacts to your institution’s existing policies and procedures to ensure readiness for new ACH Rules
As if 2020 wasn’t filled with enough change, wait until you see what the ACH Rules have in store for 2021. But don’t panic. Join us to learn how to prioritize your institution’s plan of action and maintain compliance. This program will cover ACH Rules updates, including the Same Day ACH third processing window, expansion of ACH security framework, WEB account validation, limitations on warranty claims, and rules intended to improve and simplify the ACH user experience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff, compliance personnel, auditors, and staff with AAP and APRP accreditation.
- Quick reference of 2021 ACH Rules changes with implementation dates and considerations
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Shelly Sipple, EPCOR
Shelly Sipple joined EPCOR in 2005 following an 11-year career with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. As EPCOR’s Director of Certifications & Continuing Education, she designs and conducts education programs in support of ACH to over 2,000 financial institutions and corporate members. Shelly presents at regional and national industry conferences as an ACH payments expert. She received her Accredited ACH Professional designation in October 2006, her Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP) in March 2018, and the National Check Professional (NCP) certification in May 2019. She is an active member of Nacha’s APRP Oversight Panel and holds a bachelor’s in Business Education.
- Live Webinar - $245
- Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $245 plus tax
- Live Webinar, Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $320 plus tax