ACH Series: 2022 ACH Rules Update, Including Faster Payments
Join this important ACH update to learn the latest on the rules, including the September 2021 authorization amendments, stop payment requests, and more. You’ll also get the scoop on faster payments and how it differs from other payment methods.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Distinguish between a single, recurring, and standing authorization and an oral authorization versus an oral authorization beyond a telephone call
- Explain the effective period for a stop payment order on a debit to a non-consumer account
- Define a third-party sender and nested third-party sender and describe a third-party sender’s ACH compliance obligations
- Consider impacts to your institution’s existing policies and procedures to ensure readiness for new ACH rules
- Compare and contrast faster payments, such as Same Day ACH, RTP, and FedNow Service
Do you know about the significant changes impacting electronic payments in 2022 and beyond? Join us to learn how to prioritize your institution’s plan of action and maintain compliance. This must-attend program will cover ACH rules updates, including a review of the September 2021 authorization amendments, handling non-consumer stop payment requests, and new third-party sender requirements. Plus, you’ll learn the latest on faster payments — Same Day ACH, RTP, and FedNow Service.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, cash/treasury management personnel, audit/compliance staff, and individuals with the AAP and APRP accreditation.
- Quick reference of 2022 ACH Rules changes with implementation dates and considerations
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP/APRP credits.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
MEET THE PRESENTER – Shelly Sipple, EPCOR
Shelly Sipple joined EPCOR in 2005 following an 11-year career with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. As EPCOR’s Senior Director of Certifications & Continuing Education, she designs and conducts education programs in support of ACH to over 2,000 financial institutions and corporate members. Sipple presents at regional and national industry conferences as an ACH payments expert. She received her Accredited ACH Professional designation in October 2006, her Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP) in March 2018, and the National Check Professional (NCP) certification in May 2019. She is an active member of Nacha’s APRP Oversight Panel and holds a bachelor’s in business education.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $320 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download