Advanced Financial Statement & Cash Flow Analysis Workshop
- Analyze the four financial statements including Income Statement, Statement of Retained Earnings, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows
- Explore Income Statement issues including Revenue Recognition, Inventory Costing, and Depreciation
- Cover Balance Sheet accounts including Accounts Receivable, Allowance for Doubtful Accounts, Accounts Payable, and the Equity Section
- Review the quality of financial statement reporting including Company-Prepared, Compiled, Reviewed, and Audit
- Analyze a “five-part” analysis model including Liquidity, Activity, Leverage, Operating Performance, and Cash Flow
- Analyze the EBITDA, personal (business owner), and Global Cash Flow analyses
- Explore the Statement of Cash Flows, the UCA Cash Flow, Cash Basis Cash Flow, Fixed-Charge Coverage, Free Cash Flow, Commercial Real Estate Cash Flow, and Sensitivity analysis
- Discuss the Z-score (bankruptcy predictor) and Sustainable Growths models
- Summarize the seminar concepts through Case Studies
Who Should Attend: Commercial lenders, credit analysts, relationship managers, credit administrators.
Speaker: David Osburn, MBA, CCRA
Registration Information: The member registration fee of $265/attendee/workshop includes program registration, instruction and materials, and one connection to the livestream using Zoom. If you are planning to attend in Lansing, please reply to your confirmation email to let WBA staff know and further in-person workshop details will be provided.