This annual meeting of the WBA Agricultural Bankers Section brings together agricultural bankers from all around the state of Wisconsin for education and networking. Attendees will benefit from over seven hours of presentations from nationally recognized speakers, network with more than 130 banking peers, and meet several exhibitors who offer products and services geared for ag banking. You won't want to miss this great event!
The 2019 Agricultural Bankers Conference will be held on April 10-11 at the Kalahari Resort & Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells. The conference will kick off at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday and adjourn at noon on Thursday.
Click Register to view the full agenda and speaker lineup and to register online.
Conference Sessions & Speakers Include:
- Predicting Chaos - Managing Weather Risk in Production Agriculture - ERIC SNODGRASS, Nutrien Ag Solutions
- The US Economy in 2019 and Beyond - MATT ROBERTS, Ph.D., Kernmantle Group
- What’s Good About Grain Markets? - MATT ROBERTS, Ph.D., Kernmantle Group
- What’s New at FSA in 2019 - DOUG LUND, Farm Service Agency
- Valuing Farm Collateral in Bankruptcy – What Every Ag Lender Should Know - von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- Tough Times, Tough Defense - TIM OHLDE, Country Banker Systems LLC
- Washington Update - EDWIN ELFMANN, American Bankers Association
- We've Turned the Corner, But Are We Out of the Woods? - MARK STEPHENSON, Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- No Place But UP! - LANCE FOX
The registration fee of $350/attendee includes conference materials, Wednesday refreshments, lunch and reception; and Thursday breakfast and refreshments. Members of the WBA Ag Bankers Section* receive a discounted registration fee of $275/member.
*Membership in the WBA Ag Bankers Section is by individual membership, not by bank membership. Please contact WBA's Lori Kalscheuer via email or at 608-441-1250 with any questions regarding section membership.
Click Register for more information on the conference and our room block at the Kalahari, and to register online.