Alert! Federal and State Regulators Release Updates to the BSA/AML Examination Manual
The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council, on behalf of its members, released updates to the following sections of the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Examination Manual.
During this webinar, we will review these revisions for changes in your audit, policy, and procedures. Learn more about what these revisions mean to your financial institution.
- Information Sharing Procedures to Deter Money Laundering and Terrorist Activity
- Due Diligence Programs for Correspondent Accounts for Foreign Financial Institutions
- Due Diligence Programs for Private Banking Accounts
- Prohibition on Correspondent Accounts for Foreign Shell Banks; Records Concerning Owners of Foreign Banks and Agents for Service of Legal Process
- Summons or Subpoena of Foreign Bank Records; Termination of Correspondent Relationship; Records Concerning Owners of Foreign Banks and Agents for Service of Legal Process
- Reporting Obligations on Foreign Bank Relationships with Iranian-Linked Financial Institutions
Who Should Attend
BSA Officers, BSA Staff, BSA Auditors, and Management need this update.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
$279 Includes: Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts
12 Months OnDemand Playback $110
12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download $140
Additional Live Access $85 per person