Alert! FinCEN Issues Initial Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting Guidance
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) published its first set of guidance materials to aid the public, and in particular the small business community, in understanding upcoming beneficial ownership information (BOI) reporting requirements taking effect on January 1, 2024.
The new regulations require many corporations, limited liability companies, and other entities created in or registered to do business in the United States, to report information about their beneficial owners — the persons who ultimately own or control the company — to FinCEN.
During this program, we will cover all the new FAQs and information now available for our customers.
What You’ll Learn
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the reporting requirement
- One Pager on Key Filing Dates and Key Questions
- Thoughts about how to communicate with your customers
- Learn how to get the information on the video to your customers
- Continue learning about beneficial ownership and our customer’s responsibilities
Who Should Attend?
BSA Staff, Bank Management, Compliance, Operations, Lending Officers, Business Management, and all those who open accounts at financial institutions should attend this webinar.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
$279 Includes: Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110.00
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140.00
- Additional Live Access + $85.00 per person