The Bureau is finalizing amendments to its rule governing prepaid accounts under Regulations E and Z that make modifications to several aspects of that rule and extend the overall effective date of the rule to April 1, 2019.
New comprehensive consumer protections for prepaid accounts under Regulations E and Z, including tailored provisions governing disclosures, limited liability and error resolution, periodic statements, and the posting of account agreements. The final rule also regulates overdraft credit features that may be offered in conjunction with prepaid accounts.
During this webinar, you will receive a compliance checklist and a comprehensive look at the rule. Sample policy and procedure language will also be provided.
- What is a Prepaid Account?
- What are the consumer protections for prepaid accounts?
- Disclosure requirements
- Liability and Error resolution rules
- Periodic statement requirements
- Posting of account agreements
- Compliance checklist and policy
Who Should Attend:
Compliance Officers, Branch Administration, Branch Operations, Training, and Regulation E Managers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations, and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
If you are unable to attend the webinar but would like to have this information for training purposes, you may also purchase an OnDemand website link and/or CD-ROM.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395