The FFIEC members have added a new introductory section and revised content in the Customer Identification Program, Currency Transaction Reporting, and Transactions of Exempt Persons. The Manual provides instructions to examiners for assessing the adequacy of a bank’s BSA/AML compliance program and its compliance with BSA regulatory requirements. The Manual itself does not establish requirements for banks; such requirements are found in statutes and regulations. The updates should not be interpreted as new instructions or as a new or increased focus on certain areas; instead, they offer further transparency into the examination process and support risk-focused examination work. The FFIEC revised the sections in close collaboration with Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
During this webinar, we will cover these changes and what you need to do and know!
- New Section: Assessing Compliance with BSA Regulatory Requirements
- Revised Customer Identification Program
- Revised Currency Transaction Reporting
- Revised Transactions of Exempt Persons
- Each section has rewritten exam procedures
- A “To do” list for you
- New Audit checklist
- Hot Spots in these exam areas
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers and staff, any staff involved in CIP, CTRs, and Exemptions.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia-based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395