New BSA rules on Customer Due Diligence make it the most important annual training in many years on BSA. Educate your frontline on new beneficial ownership rules. The front line is our eyes and ears on the ground. The front line is tellers, new accounts, lenders, branch managers and everyone who interacts with a customer. The job of the front line is to identify red flags, file CTRs, complete CIP, keep records on wires and monetary instruments. This is a look at all the key components of BSA from the frontline point of view including new Customer Due Diligence (CDD) rules and their impact on our policy and procedures.
- Red Flags for money laundering
- Customer Identification Program
- Currency Transaction Reporting
- Recordkeeping-wires and monetary instruments
- New CDD rules—Four elements
- How to avoid “felony moments” in conversations with customers
- Culture of compliance
- Crimes against the customer
- Learn the five pillars of BSA
- And much much more
Who Should Attend:
Tellers, New Accounts, Lenders, Branch Managers, receptionists, call centers and anyone who talks to or helps a customer.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395