This webinar will provide tools to baseline and evaluate the effectiveness of your call center. Learning Dynamics’ Vice President Brian Walker, who has worked with over 400 call center teams, will offer practical strategies to assess your call center and take it to higher levels.
- Assessing culture and strategic intent of your call center
- Team morale and motivation strategies
- Baseline coaching and feedback approaches to ensure you have the right team to deliver a positive customer experience
- Positioning your call center as your virtual branch
- Metrics to assess your call center’s effectiveness
- Providing ongoing product, sales/service, and systems training to call center staff
Who Should Attend:
Retail Banking or Branch Administration Directors or Staff, Call Center Managers, Operations Managers.
Brian Walker is Vice President of Client Revenue Consulting for Learning Dynamics. In this role, he works directly with clients to identify and capitalize on revenue growth opportunities within those clients’ businesses. He brings over 30 years of consulting, training, process improvement, and strategy development experience to this practice area. During this time, he owned a successful international training organization for 18 years and served on its International Leadership Board.
Brian has worked with Fortune 500 companies, as well as small and medium businesses, throughout his career and has helped clients realize significant improvements in revenue, customer retention, and other key result areas. Accomplishments in his deep portfolio include helping a major telecommunications company increase sales per representative by 9.4%, and a training and development initiative for a leading financial services firm that realized improved advisor retention and increased revenue.
Brian serves as a Director on the board of Junior Achievement. He holds a BS from Northeastern University in Boston, MA.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395