Join your peers at the largest gathering of WI bank executives to prepare for industry disruption!
The annual "bank execs" conference will feature informative speakers, invaluable networking opportunities, and entertainment. The 2018 convention will focus on strategies and tools to prepare Wisconsin’s banking industry for disruption, because—as we all know—change is unavoidable.
The 2018 Bank Executives Conference will be held Monday, February 5 through Wednesday, February 7 at the Monona Terrace Convention Center in Madison. The annual conference will kick off at 11:30 a.m. on Monday and adjourn at noon on Wednesday.
General Session Presentions & Speakers Include:
- The WBA Update – ROSE OSWALD POELS, DARYLL LUND and MIKE SEMMANN, Wisconsin Bankers Association
- State of Banking in Wisconsin – JAY RISCH, Secretary, Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions
- Disruption! – JP NICOLS, Managing Director, FinTech Forge and Founder, Bank Innovators Council
- Disruptive Leadership: Thriving in an Era of Constant Change – LUKE WILLIAMS, The Berkley Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship, NYU's Stern School of Business
- Change the Story: Making Technology and Social Media Work at Your Bank – JILL CASTILLA, President, CEO and Vice Chairman, Citizens Bank of Edmund
- An Update from the American Bankers Association – ROB NICHOLS, President and CEO, American Bankers Association
- American Politics in a Time of Disruption – DR. STEFFEN SCHMIDT, Professor, Department of Political Science, Iowa State University
- The Future of Work Today: Insights from the New World of Work – SETH MATTISON, Workforce Strategist and Trendspotter, FutureSight Labs
- The Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago Update – MICHAEL ERICSON, Executive Vice President, Members and Markets, Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
- The Amazon Prime Effect: What Customers Want and What Banks Must Do to Survive in the New Subscription Society – DAVE DEFAZIO, Partner, StrategyCorps
- The Economic Update – DR. LINDSEY PIEGZA, Chief Economist, Stifel Nicolaus & Company
- Turning Boos into Cheers: How Good Are You? – WALT COLEMAN, NFL Referee
Tuesday Breakout Sessions Include:
- Real World Experience in Branch Transformation: A Panel Discussion of Wisconsin Bankers – Moderated by DAN PETERSON, President & CEO, Stephenson National Bank & Trust, Marinette
- Funding in Focus: How Community Banks Stack Up Against Competition – NATHAN STOVALL, Senior Research Analyst, FIG Research, S&P Global Market Intelligence
Click Register for the full conference agenda, speaker biographies, exhibitor, and sponsor information, and to register online.
WBA Bank Member Registration
EARLY BIRD PRICING for registrations received on or before January 1, 2018! The first two attendees from your bank will be $500 each ($525 after 1/1/18) and then $425 each ($450 after 1/1/18) for any additional attendees from your bank after the first two. Please register your team together to receive the team pricing.
Registration is also available for BOLT Members to attend the Tuesday sessions as a part of BOLT Leadership Day at BEC. BOLT members can register to attend the Tuesday sessions for $150 each.
A refund, less a $25 administrative fee, is available for cancellations made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 29, 2018.
WBA Associate Member Registration
WBA Associate Members* can register to attend the full conference for $695 each. Exhibit booth spaces are also available as space allows. An exhibit booth with one attendee is $1,500 and includes all conference sessions and meals for one attendee. Additional booth attendees can be registered for $500 each, including all conference sessions and meals.
Payment for booth registrations must be received prior to your booth space being assigned.
A refund for conference registrations and additional booth attendees, less a $25 administrative fee, is available for cancellations made in writing to email@example.com by Monday, January 29, 2018. Booth purchases are non-refundable.
*Non-bank vendors and companies must be WBA Associate Members in order to attend and/or exhibit at this conference. Interested companies can contact WBA's Nick Loppnow via email or at 608-441-1208 for more information.