More than virtual, join the EXPERIENCE!
February 1-3, 2021
“Advance Your Culture” at the WBA Bank Executives Conference! Virtually join the largest gathering of Wisconsin bankers as we address different aspects of culture and how it affects your bank. We’ll also be tackling a variety of unique banking-related topics to prepare you for 2021.
Key benefits of a WBA virtual conference:
- Team registration – One registration fee covers up to 10 staff members from your bank.
- Live presentations – The keynote presentations will be live on our virtual platform throughout the conference.
- Virtual library – A library of several additional "on-demand" presentations will be available at any time through March 5, 2021.
- Peer groups – Participate in discussions with bankers who have similar roles to you in other Wisconsin community banks.
- Virtual exhibitors – Time will be scheduled for face-to-face virtual conversations with exhibitors and sponsors.
Live keynotes include:
- Advancing Your Culture - The Quontic Bank Story: Quontic Bank Chief Empowerment Officer Casey Christopher and American Banker magazine's 2020 Digital Banker of the Year Patrick Sells
- ICBA Update: ICBA President/CEO Rebeca Romero Rainey
- Is this Time Different?: Futurist Mark Zinder
- Strategic Planning in 2021 and Beyond: CenterState Bank Chief Strategy Officer Chris Nichols
- Economic Update: Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Chief Economist Dr. Lindsey Piegza
- Inclusive Leadership: Unconscious Bias, Trust and Decision-Making: Certified Diversity Professional Deborah Biddle
- Create a Championship Culture Within Your Organization: Initiative One CEO and Founder Dr. Fred Johnson
Click Register for more conference information and to register your team online.
Bank Member Registration: The registration fee of $795/member bank includes up to 10 individual attendees from your bank! That's right, register your full management team to take advantage of all the conference sessions, including the live presentations along with the recorded content. Your staff can choose which sessions are most of interest to them. Access to the recorded sessions will be available through March 5, 2021.
Associate Member Registration: Associate Members can register at $695/attendee, or upgrade to a virtual exhibit booth with 2 attendees for $1,500. Register for a virtual exhibit booth with up to 5 attendees for $2,000.