GSB – Bank Technology Management School
Don’t miss this innovative school that’s designed by, and especially for, IT professionals and information security officers in the financial industry. This state-of-the-art program will broaden your understanding of the business of banking including key drivers of bank profitability, along with an in depth and interactive study of information technology management.
The school will share practical insights for disaster response and business continuity, IT exam preparation, technology risk assessment, vendor management, IT strategic planning, project management and more. Designed to help improve your productivity and value at your bank, you’ll also establish a network of professional colleagues with whom to collaborate and exchange ideas for years to come. Apply today to take advantage of this opportunity to learn from experts in the banking industry about today’s key issues in information technology management and how those critical issues relate to the bank’s goals and bottom line.
What You’ll Gain
- A clear understanding of your role in technology management and how it contributes to bottom-line bank profitability
- An in-depth study of the business of banking
- An improved technology management process
- Knowledge for enhanced information security through effective use of technology
- Strategies to improve efficiency, productivity and profitability
- A network of peers to share ideas and resources now and in the future
Who Should Attend
Whether you’re a veteran IT professional or new to the IT management field, this powerful program will give you the skills and knowledge to effectively manage your bank’s IT function. CEOs and other senior managers are also encouraged to attend to gain a better understanding of how the bank’s IT function is a key element in bottom-line profitability.
When: April 17–21, 2023
Enrollment Deadline: March 17, 2023
Program Fee: $2,725