Our recent lending history has emphasized how important a role an underwriter plays in loan decisions. This class will give an excellent overview of the components of risk an underwriter considers in reviewing a loan.
- The Secondary Market
- The Application
- Income Calculations and Documents
- Debt Structure
- Credit Review
- Compensating Factors
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for processors, underwriters, loan officers, and anyone involved in the mortgage loan process.
The webinar leader is J.T. Turner, who has over 30 years of experience in the lending industry. He has worked as a trainer for the past 24 years, in areas of lending, underwriting, origination, quality control, and personal growth. He is a seminar leader for the Center for Financial Training, a member of the Franklin Speakers Bureau, and past member of the National Speakers Association. J.T. is also a professional actor, with credits in film, TV, radio and on the stage.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395