Beneficial Ownership Secure Database: Proposed Rule
The proposed regulations aim to ensure that:
- Only authorized recipients have access to BOI
- Authorized recipients use that access only for purposes permitted by the CTA
- Authorized recipients only re-disclose BOI in ways that balance protection of the security and confidentiality of the BOI with the
- furtherance of the CTA’s objective of making BOI available to a range of users for purposes specified in the CTA
- You still have time to comment!
What You’ll Learn
- A review of the proposed regulation Part II
- What you can comment on
- Understanding the FinCEN Identifier
- Who will have access?
- What they will have access to?
- What is still undecided?
Who Should Attend
BSA Officers, BSA Staff, Operations, Compliance, and New Accounts.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person