Bi-Monthly Compliance Briefing – February 2023
Carl Pry, a well-known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a bi-monthly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines, and what’s on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides, including links to all relevant source documents and resources.
What You’ll Learn
- CFPB plans for new regulation in 2023 – overdrafts rule?
- Proposed beneficial owner rule
- FDIC statement and signage proposed rule
- Interagency statement on crypto-asset risks
- FHFA risk management guidance
- Monetary adjustments for various regulations for 2023
- CFPB report on mortgage financing risks
- CFPB report on consumers’ financial well-being
- LIBOR transition plans
- FHFA approval for new Fannie/Freddie products
- CRA data and asset-size adjustments
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities — when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
Carl Pry is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and Certified Risk Professional (CRP) who is a Managing Director for Treliant LLC in Washington, DC. Through his working career, as well as through his experience as a banking attorney and officer, he has provided a variety of regulatory compliance and financial performance services to financial institutions and other clients throughout the country. He has written extensively regarding consumer and commercial compliance, tax, audit, and financial institution legal issues, and is a frequent contributor to and currently serves on the Editorial Advisory Board for the ABA Bank Compliance magazine. He has spoken at scores of banking, compliance, and state bar associations, and has conducted training sessions for financial institutions across the country.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person