Board Secretary Procedural & Compliance Responsibilities
Board secretaries hold the keys to the kingdom in their hands. Their actions or inactions, particularly with board minutes, can expose your financial institution to litigation, loss, and reputational damage. This thorough training will address proper procedure, compliance, and minute-taking.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand the responsibilities of a board secretary
- Appropriately document board oversight of your institution’s risk management program
- Efficiently prepare the agendas and board packages
- Track items for board review
- Craft board minutes with the needed details
- Understand the benefits of electronic board packages
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for board secretaries, executive assistants, senior management, and directors.
- Sample board agendas
- Sample board reporting schedule
- Sample board attendance log
- Sample policy review schedule
- Sample board training calendar
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download