Breaking Down the Anti-Money Laundering Act & Preparing for Impact
2022 is set to be the year of the BSA! Do you know the eight AML priorities that should be incorporated into your program? How does virtual currency affect definitions and red flags? What about FinCEN’s information-sharing frameworks? Join us to sift through the shifting sands of the AML landscape.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Incorporate the eight AML/CFT priorities into your BSA/AML risk assessment and red flag monitoring programs
- Explain the details of FinCEN’s NPRM to implement beneficial ownership reporting
- Understand FinCEN’s frameworks to facilitate information sharing among financial institutions and their service providers, regulators, law enforcement, and others
- Detail how virtual currency is now considered in regulatory definitions and red flags you should know
- Prepare for proposed changes to CTR and SAR reporting, including thresholds and required fields
- Use the information and tools provided to inform management and the board of current and future changes
The passage of the AML Act enacts a number of elements that will impact your risk-based BSA program and potentially change recordkeeping and reporting requirements. From risk assessments to beneficial ownership to CTRs and SARs, changes big and small are on the way.
This session will detail how to address the provisions of the AML Act already in place and plan for those that are coming soon. Join us to discover the impact to your policy, risk assessment, procedure monitoring, and training program, and use the provided tools and examples to help navigate the changes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for BSA officers, compliance officers, security officers, and anyone responsible for managing the BSA/AML program.
- AML Act implementation plan
- Sample BSA/AML risk assessment (updated for the AML Act)
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
MEET THE PRESENTER – Dawn Kincaid, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Dawn Kincaid began her banking career while attending The Ohio State University. She has over 20 years’ experience in client service, operations, information technology, administrative and board relations, marketing, and compliance. Most recently Kincaid served as the senior vice president of Operations for a central-Ohio-based community bank, where she created and refined policies and procedures, conducted self-audits and risk assessments, and organized implementation of new products and services. Kincaid has served in the roles of Compliance, BSA/AML, CRA, privacy and security officer. She has led training initiatives, prepared due diligence information, completed a variety of regulatory applications, coordinated internal and external audits and exams, and presented for numerous state associations.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $320 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download