BSA 101 for New BSA Compliance Officers
“Where do I even start?” is a question new BSA Compliance Officers often ask themselves. This program will provide resources and information to help answer that question.
Compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act continues to be a supervisory priority so it’s important for new BSA Compliance Officers to have a good grasp of the requirements and, more importantly, where to get answers to questions that may arise. This session will provide new BSA Compliance Officers with information on the laws and rules, as well as guidance on resources that can help make their jobs easier.
- Overview of Bank Secrecy Act and other Anti-Money Laundering Rules
- Components of strong BSA programs
- Using technology to help with BSA compliance
- Resources all BSA Compliance Officers need to know about
Who Should Attend?
New BSA Compliance Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, Compliance, legal, risk management staff, Operations staff, and CEOs.
Kristen Tatlock is a nationally known speaker and compliance consultant with over 30 years of experience in the bank and credit union compliance arena. Kristen assists credit unions with issues ranging from advertising rules to bylaws, from Social Media compliance matters to Regulation Z, and just about every regulation and compliance concern in between.
Kristen has earned Compliance and Bank Secrecy Act certifications from the two national credit union trade associations. She regularly presents compliance training programs for CUNA, NAFCU, and many state Leagues around the country. She has also edited and revised numerous compliance training courses and modules for CUNA CPD and has authored several articles for various CUNA publications.
- “Live” Web connection – $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only – $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only – $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link – $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus – $395