2019 brings new and emerging BSA issues to the forefront for examinations. These issues will continue to challenge BSA professionals to stay ahead of the curve in managing risk for your entity.
- Cybercrimes and the Dark Web
- CDD and Beneficial Ownership—where are we now?
- New CTR Changes
- New SAR Changes
- SARs, date field proposed changes, narratives and crimes
- Responding to negative news
- North Korea red flags
- Human trafficking
- Elder fraud
- Banking marijuana-related businesses
- High risk customers and monitoring
- And much much more…
Who Should Attend:
BSA Officers, BSA support staff, compliance, training and security officers
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
If you are unable to attend the webinar but would like to have this information for training purposes, you may also purchase an OnDemand website link and/or CD-ROM.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395