BSA Officer Summer Update
You will learn about new beneficial ownership rules, digital currency, and plans for centralized bank, marijuana, and many more of today’s leading topics.
What You’ll Learn
- Beneficial ownership changes and the national database called “BOSS”
- Digital currency – what you need to know and do
- Writing a good SAR narrative
- Know your customer – modernizing CIP, CDD, and EDD
- Common errors on CTRs
- Risk assessments and crime
- Hot crime topics – Elder Fraud, ID Theft, Human Trafficking and Smuggling, and Cyber Crimes
Who Should Attend
BSA Officers and Staff should attend to learn more.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person