BSA Officer Summer Update
We will look at risk assessments, crimes, the new tone in the FFIEC Exam manual, and many more issues.
What You’ll Learn
- National Risk Assessments
- Consent Orders
- Beneficial Ownership rule
- CTR hot spots
- Completing the SAR and making the decision
- Cannabis? SAFE Banking Act where are we?
- Online Account Opening CIP
- Check Fraud
- Exam hot spots
Who Should Attend
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, any person within the bank who has responsibility for setting BSA policy and procedure.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person