This is our flagship Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-money laundering (AML) training event. The program is the annual review everyone needs to remember their critical duties. The seminar addresses all key BSA reporting and recordkeeping responsibilities, and the required elements of your AML program from CIP to CDD and EDD. Program content incorporates recent changes and major proposed changes.
Holiday Inn Eau Claire South
4751 Owen Ayres Court
Eau Claire, WI
Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center
1000 Cameron Way
4721 South Biltmore Lane
About the Workshop
- Currency Transaction Reports (CTR's)
- Exemptions from CTR Filing
- Record retention
- 314(a) queries
- 314(b) registration and information sharing
- Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR's)
- Customer Identification Programs (CIP)
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD), including beneficial ownership
- Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
This full-day seminar brings attendees up to date on both the basic technical requirements and the philosophies currently affecting on-site examinations. It is designed to be practical and focus on everyday issues connected to a BSA/AML compliance management effort. “Real-world” examples are used throughout the manual and presentation. Plus…
- BSA is one of the few regulations where compliance is so critical it is classified as a "safety and soundness" issue.
- Regulations require every bank to have an ongoing BSA training program and examiners routinely ask for evidence of recent training - even from experienced BSA personnel.
- BSA/AML requirements are some of the most difficult compliance responsibilities your institution has, and it affects every area of the bank.
Who Should Attend:
The program is designed for personnel who have responsibility for maintaining or auditing Bank Secrecy Act compliance efforts. Every bank is encouraged to send at least two representatives. There is just too much information for one person to digest and take back to the bank.
The registration fee of $245 includes program registration, instruction and materials, refreshment breaks and lunch.
A refund, less a $25 administrative fee, is provided for cancellations requested 3 days prior to the event.