Building an IT Strategic Plan that Helps You Make Decisions
Does your IT Strategic Plan work for you, or is it just a document that you review once a year? Traditional FFIEC regulatory guidance calls for an IT Strategic Plan that identifies medium-to-long-term goals and allocations of IT resources over a three-to-five-year timeframe.
But how does your IT Strategic Plan help you to make decisions about which types of technology you WANT to deploy and WHO your institution wants to be when it comes to deploying technology?
What You’ll Learn
- FFIEC Guidance on IT Strategic Planning
- The Law of Diffusion of Innovation
- What Kind of Bank Are You?
- What’s Your Acceptable Level(s) of Risk?
- Lining Up Risk with Strategy
- Creating an IT Strategic Plan that can be your “North Star”
Who Should Attend
Information Security Officer, IT Manager, Risk Officer, Internal Auditor, and Executives looking to improve their Information Security Program.
John Helland is an Information Security Consultant at SBS CyberSecurity (SBS), a company dedicated to helping organizations identify and understand cybersecurity risks to make more informed and proactive decisions.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person