Financial professionals realize that mastery of their profession is not limited to preparing and presenting meeting briefings and firing off summary emails on business issues. Writing proficiency emerges from an ability to draft and edit operational and financial inquiries, fiscal analyses, revenue forecasts, internal justifications, appropriation requests, client proposals, business cases, and other financial documents depending on organizational responsibilities. This webinar provides a systematic, top-down approach to business-writing situations that includes the key principles of focused, thorough, organized, and articulate financial documents.
- Focus the audience on the purpose of the message
- Determine the appropriate level of content
- Organize data to focus the reader
- Heighten the importance of facts to address the reader’s concerns
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is for accounting professionals, banking managers, business forecasters, economic advisors, investment consultants, and risk analysts responsible for writing internal and external reports and proposals.
Philip Vassallo has designed, delivered, and supervised communication training programs for a wide range of executive, managerial, administrative and technical professionals in major multinational organizations for more than 30 years. He is the author of the books How to Write Fast Under Pressure, The Art of E-Mail Writing, and The Art of On-the-Job Writing. He also writes the popular blog Words on the Line, which offers practical tips for developing writers. Dr. Vassallo holds a B.A. in English, an M.S. in education, and a doctorate in educational theory.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395