In our very competitive industry, people are looking for ease when it comes to service. This has caused Call Centers to blossom. And while there are excellent technological advances in this area, few companies address the unique needs a call center representative has for being trained.
This webinar will focus on the customer service aspects of Call Centers, rather than software or technology.
- The call cycle
- Why have call centers?
- Using open/closed questions to control a call
- Showing value
- Confirming satisfaction
- Handling problem calls
Who Should Attend:
Call center representatives, managers, and employees who deal with the public on the phone
The webinar leader is J.T. Turner, who has over 30 years of experience in the lending industry. He has worked as a trainer for the past 24 years, in areas of lending, underwriting, origination, quality control, and personal growth. He is a seminar leader for the Center for Financial Training, a member of the Franklin Speakers Bureau, and past member of the National Speakers Association. J.T. is also a professional actor, with credits in film, TV, radio and on the stage.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395