Loan information on the Call Report provides critical credit information for regulators, especially in today's environment. Examiners are reviewing call report schedules in much more detail than in the past. The rules for schedule RC-C dictate how loans are to be reported on all loan schedules, including the income statement, charge-offs and recoveries, averages, and past dues and non-accruals. This webinar will help you learn the classification priority for reporting loan information correctly and will provide detailed information on correctly reporting unused commitments, interest rate lock commitments, and insider loans.
- RC-C, Loan Classification
- RC-C Memoranda
- RC-C, Part II, Loans to Small Businesses and Small Farms
- RC-K, Loan Quarter to Date Averages
- RC-L, Unused Commitments, Letters of Credit, Interest Rate Locks
- RC-M, Insider Loans
- RC-N, Past Due and Non-accrual Loans
- RI 1a, Interest & Fee Income on Loans
- RI-B, Charge-Offs, and Recoveries
Who Should Attend:
This review of the loan schedules will benefit anyone in the lending area, including loan officers, loan assistants, and any loan operations personnel responsible for coding loans. It will supplement annual comprehensive Call Report training recommended by bank regulators.
Ann Thomas has over thirty years of experience in bank accounting and control. She received a BA in Accounting from the University of Houston in 1982. She worked with Judith Alexander Jenkins for 15 years, providing planning, financial reporting, regulatory reporting, and operational and compliance auditing services to over ninety independent banks.
In 1998, she organized Thomas Consulting. As Thomas Consulting, she has performed regulatory compliance audits and training, internal control audits, and prepares and reviews Call Reports for numerous banks. Ms. Thomas has taught call report seminars for state banking associations since 1999. She has presented the Call Report Seminars to and has responded to questions from thousands of bankers across the country. Her experience in working with a broad range of independent banks is of unique value in understanding Call Report questions and in communicating with bankers in their own language.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395