Do you understand the regulatory capital requirements? What about Call Report Schedule RC-R – and the latest changes? This webinar is your chance to get an in-depth look at RC-R and have your questions answered.
A strong understanding of regulatory capital requirements is more important than ever. This course will take an in-depth look at the Call Report instructions for Schedule RC-R, including recent changes. It will provide an overview of both the risk-based capital calculations and the CBLR, discuss the impact of the capital conservation buffer and the prompt corrective action standards, and provide banks with important capital planning considerations.
Discuss the basic regulatory capital requirements for community banks
- Calculate risk-based capital and risk-weighted assets
- Have a deeper understanding of complex areas, including:
- Residential and multifamily loans
- High volatility commercial real estate (HVCRE) loans
- Off-balance sheet liabilities
- Analyze how the capital conservation buffer and prompt corrective action may impact your institution
- Evaluate the community bank leverage ratio (CBLR)
- Risk-weighting guide
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz you
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, bank management, and directors responsible for overseeing the bank’s capital.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Susan D. Sabo, CPA, CLA
Susan Sabo is a principal in CLA’s Charlotte, North Carolina office and joined the firm in 2020 with more than 20 years of financial services experience. She began her career auditing financial institutions before moving into the financial services industry at small community banks and Fortune 500 companies. Susan has served in a variety of industry roles including controller, chief accounting officer, and business unit CFO. She has been involved in multiple mergers and acquisitions ranging from $150 million to $500 billion, with engagement at all stages of the process. Susan holds a bachelor’s degree from Elizabethtown College in Pennsylvania and is a CPA in North Carolina.
- Live Webinar - $245
- Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $245 plus tax
- Live Webinar, Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $320 plus tax