During this two-hour webinar, you will gain a more in-depth knowledge of Cash Management (aka Treasury Management) products and services. You will learn about all the Cash Management products and services available in the marketplace, identify the products and services your community bank currently offers, what you’re missing, and come up with strategies to implement and offer the right products and services for your bank. You will also learn the "behind the scenes" on the most important products and how they interact with technology.
After attending this webinar, you will walk away with a deeper knowledge of Cash Management, gain ideas from the other participants on how to implement the products and services your clients expect you to offer, conduct a risk assessment on any new products, and bring back ideas to your bank on how to market Cash Management products and services to your business clients. In addition, your team will also work better together knowing how critical each area is to the success of the implementation and sale of these products and services.
- Part I – Cash Management Knowledge
- Part II – Marketing & Sales Process
- Part III – Product Implementation
- Part IV – The Future of Cash Management
- What is Treasury Management (aka Cash Management)?
- The Evolution of Cash Management/History/Background
- Review of the Account Analysis and what it’s used for
- Overview of all Cash Management products in the market
- How to determine which products you need to offer to your business customers
- Determine who your in-house experts should be and provide the appropriate training
- How Cash Management is integrated with the Bank’s Technology, Operations and Sales teams
- Identifying new bank fee opportunities
- Ideas on how to market and brand your Cash Management products
- Process to implement Cash Management products
- The future of Cash Management (including Blockchain and Bitcoin)
Who Should Attend:
Cash Management operations and sales personnel, Deposit sales team, Business bankers/lenders, Technology personnel (IT network support and core system support staff), Presidents, COOs who want to learn more about Cash Management.
Marci Malzahn is the president and founder of Malzahn Strategic, a community bank consultancy focused on strategic planning, enterprise risk management, and talent management. Marci has 23 years of banking experience, the last ten as the EVP/CFO/COO of a community bank she helped start where she oversaw all the bank operations areas, including finance, IT, compliance, internal audit, deposit/loan operations, office management, risk management, and HR. In her last year as EVP/COO/CRO, Marci created and focused on the bank’s risk management program. She was also the corporate secretary of both the holding company and the bank.
Before starting the bank in 2005, Marci took a detour from banking for five years and worked for a $34 million revenue non-profit organization where she led IT, HR and Finance. Marci’s extensive experience in banking infrastructure and her passion to help other banks succeed led her to found Malzahn Strategic in 2014.
Marci is the recipient of a number of professional awards, is a published author of three books, and an international bilingual public speaker, speaking frequently at banking conferences and associations. Marci holds a B.A. in business management from Bethel University and is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, Wisconsin.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395