How Sales, Operations, and Technology Can Collaborate to Generate More Fee Income
NEW PROGRAM! The Cash Management Workshop will be held on Monday, March 25 at the Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center in Wisconsin Dells. The workshop will begin at 9:00 a.m. and adjourn at 3:00 p.m.
During this presentation, attendees will gain a more in-depth knowledge of Cash Management (aka Treasury Management) products and services. You will learn about all the Cash Management products and services available in the marketplace, identify the products and services your community bank currently offers, what you’re missing, and come up with strategies to implement and offer the right products and services for your business clients. You will also learn how the most important products interact with technology.
Attendees will walk away from this presentation with a deeper knowledge of Cash Management and conducting a risk assessment on any new products. You’ll also bring ideas back to your bank on how to market Cash Management products and services to your business clients and ways your team can work better together knowing how critical each area is to the success of the implementation and sale of these products and services. You will learn to maximize your Cash Management products to generate more fee income for the bank.
- What is Treasury Management (aka Cash Management)
- The Evolution of Cash Management/History/Background
- Review of the Account Analysis and what it’s used for
- Overview of all Cash Management products in the market
- How to determine which products you need to offer to your business customers
- Determine who your in-house experts should be and provide the appropriate training
- How Cash Management works with the Bank’s technology, operations, and sales teams
- Improve your organization’s sales process
- Using a Needs Assessment survey for prospects
- Identify new non-interest fee income opportunities
- Ideas on how to market and brand your Cash Management products
- Process to implement Cash Management products
- The future of Cash Management (including Blockchain and Bitcoin, cardless/contactless ATM/Debit cards, and digital payment services)
Who Should Attend:
Cash Management operations and sales personnel – especially those new to Cash Management, Deposit sales team, Business bankers/lenders, Technology personnel (IT network support and core system support staff), Presidents and COOs who want to learn more about Cash Management.
Why You Should Attend:
Financial Institutions are looking for two key components to succeed in this competitive environment:
- Increase core funding sources
- Generate additional Non-Interest Fee Income
Cash Management products and services provide both. Therefore, it is imperative that bankers become knowledgeable about the value of Cash Management and how crucial it is to the success of the organization.
Marci Malzahn is president and founder of Malzahn Strategic, a community financial institution consultancy focused on strategic planning, enterprise risk management, and talent management. Marci has 23 years of banking experience, the last ten as the EVP/CFO/COO of a community bank she co-founded where she oversaw all the bank operations areas. In her last year as EVP/COO/CRO, Marci created and focused on the bank’s enterprise risk management program. She was also the corporate secretary of both the holding company and the bank. Before starting the bank in 2005, Marci took a detour from banking for five years and worked for a $34 million revenue non-profit organization where she led IT, HR and Finance.
The registration fee of $245 includes program registration, instruction and materials, refreshment breaks and lunch. Space is limited, so early registration is recommended.
Click Register for additional details and to register online.