Can you bank a CBD Oil customer? Can you bank a seller of CBD Oil? What if your employee is selling CBD Oil? What to do if anything? Many of these issues depend on your state’s definition of marijuana and its position on CBD Oil. It may depend on whether your state allows hemp and whether its oil is legal or illegal. You might be surprised how many customers and employees all use and purchase CBD Oil. This webinar will look at the state statutes and discuss what your financial institution’s path may be for banking CBD Oil businesses.
You will receive a 50-state chart. You will receive links to your state’s statute and you will be better able to make decisions for your institution about risk.
- What kind of CBD Oil Policy you may want to develop
- Developing your questionnaire
- Filing SARs when necessary
- Understanding your state and regulatory environment
- Understanding licensing requirements
- And much much more
Who Should Attend:
BSA, Compliance, Security, Deposit and Loan Operations, Senior Management and Branch support staff.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395