Coaching Skills Bootcamp
Managers who develop strong coaching skills inspire and encourage employees in the workplace in a way that brings out the best in others. Are you the one expected to address behavior issues in the workplace and often feel like you are not getting anywhere when you do? Is part of your job to learn how to tactfully have difficult or dreaded conversations with other people from time to time?
What You Will Learn
- Defining coaching and understanding the value and benefits
- Ask the right questions using W D E P tools
- Build a plan around what you want and need to have happen!
- Communicate observations effectively
- Address difficult or uninspired team members
- Encourage positive behavior and results
- Develop your staff to higher levels of responsibility
- Refine your supervisory skills around giving constructive feedback
- Teach others how to resolve conflict
- Coaching tools to use immediately in your management role
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, those expected to lead others and those that develop training for leaders.
Karen Butcher is a former teacher, Mary Kay Sales Director, and trainer whose career journey led her to leave the corporate world to train and coach women and men who want to elevate their leadership skills, lead productive teams, and achieve their goals. Butcher is a Certified Bank Training Professional who earned her credential in 2016. She is a Senior Training Consultant for Interaction Training and travels the country facilitating bank supervisor training. Attendees appreciate her hands-on approach to offering tools to coach and lead teams.
In addition, Butcher works with Leadership Kentucky as the program coordinator for BRIGHT Kentucky, a new program for young professionals in the 54 counties of the Appalachian Regional Commission.
Butcher’s passion for people is evident and she knows what is required to become a leader who people want to follow. She believes it’s time for a new leadership philosophy where leaders hold themselves and their teams accountable and let go of outdated practices.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person