Managers who develop strong coaching skills inspire and encourage employees in the workplace in a way that brings out the best in others. Are you the one expected to address behavior issues in the workplace and often feel like you are not getting anywhere when you do? Is part of your job to learn how to tactfully have difficult or dreaded conversations with other people from time to time?
What You Will Learn
- Defining coaching and understanding the value and benefits
- Ask the right questions using W D E P tools
- Build a plan around what you want and need to have happen!
- Communicate observations effectively
- Address difficult or uninspired team members
- Encourage positive behavior and results
- Develop your staff to higher levels of responsibility
- Refine your supervisory skills around giving constructive feedback
- Teach others how to resolve conflict
- Coaching tools to use immediately in your management role
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, those expected to lead others, and those that develop training for leaders.
Vicki’s 25+ years of Community Bank experience started at the family bank in rural Nebraska, serving as a bank teller and eventually becoming CEO. Vicki’s many years of banking include credit card lending experience where she was a member of the management team that launched the Cabela’s credit card program.
She founded her own Community Banking Consulting firm, VK Solutions in 2010 specializing in coaching and assisting financial institutions to improve their bottom line through their people portfolio. She has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry.
Attendees of her training and coaching sessions value Vicki’s highly engaging “been there, done that” approach to all facets of her training.
Vicki shares her expertise and experience as a faculty member for State Bank Association Schools and the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, WI.
Vicki was recently announced as the new CEO of InterAction Training.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395