The 5-day Commercial Lending School curriculum includes in-depth, "hands-on" training in all facets of commercial lending with an emphasis on cash flow, financial analysis, and structure. Topics in each module follow a logical progression. Multiple case studies will be used throughout the week to reinforce learning concepts. The school will be held on February 24-28 at the Wisconsin Bankers Association Office in Madison. Classes will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Monday and conclude at approximately 3:00 p.m. on Friday.
- The External Environment
- Understanding the Borrower's Business
- Assessing the Borrower's Competitive Position
- Evaluating Management
- Assessing the Borrower's Financial Performance
- Personal Financial Statements and Tax Returns Analysis
- Projecting Future Performance
- Loan Structure & Support
- Responsible Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Effective Relationship Management
- Identifying and Managing Problem Loans
- Establishing Credit Discipline
The student fee of $1,395 includes program registration, instruction and materials, and most meals. EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: Register by Friday, December 20 and save $100 on your registration!
Click Register for more information on the school, review the school schedule and to register online.