Newly revised this year, incorporating on-demand virtual training along with classroom instruction and case study work, the WBA Commercial Lending School will be held September 27-29 at the Wisconsin Bankers Association office in Madison.
The on-demand virtual training element of the school will be available starting on September 1 and must be completed prior to attending the in-person sessions on Sept. 27-29. Enrollment on or before Friday, Sept. 3 is strongly encouraged.
The in-person classes will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 27, and conclude at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday. Sept. 29.
This school was developed as an advanced-level program, assuming participants have work experience and prior training in commercial lending and/or financial statement analysis. Case studies, in-class work, instructor-led discussions and facilitation, and on-demand virtual courses are all elements of this school with an emphasis on cash flow, financial analysis, and structure.
- The External Environment
- Understanding the Borrower's Business
- Assessing the Borrower's Competitive Position
- Evaluating Management
- Assessing the Borrower's Financial Performance
- Personal Financial Statements and Tax Returns Analysis
- Projecting Future Performance
- Loan Structure & Support
- Responsible Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Effective Relationship Management
- Identifying and Managing Problem Loans
- Establishing Credit Discipline
The student fee of $1,195 includes program registration, virtual and in-person instruction and materials, and daily lunch and refreshment breaks.
Click Register for more information on the school, review the school schedule, and to register online.