Go beyond the basics of commercial loan documentation and learn the safeguards and protections that should be put in place.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO
- Identify the parties to the loan, including who owns, guarantees, and is authorized or required to sign
- Better comprehend the beneficial ownership rule
- Understand loan covenants and know when to use more than boilerplate language
- Perfect the security interest using different types of collateral
- Review title insurance policies, endorsements, and exceptions
- Correctly use subordination agreements
- Document commercial construction loans (a general liability policy does not cover subcontractors’ faulty workmanship)
- Ensure compliance with commercial lending hot spots
Commercial loans carry the most risk, the most technical requirements, and therefore receive the most examiner scrutiny. This webinar will go beyond the basics (what documents are needed for what types of business loans) and provide a better understanding of protections and safeguards that should be put in place when underwriting and drafting your loan and collateral security documents. Learn how to avoid many of the hazards with this must-attend webinar designed for commercial lenders who want more advanced training.
- Commercial loan documentation checklist
- Commercial real estate documentation checklist
- Beneficial ownership flowchart
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- Live: $245
- Recorded and digital download: $245 plus tax
- Live, recorded and digital download: $320 plus tax
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for commercial lenders and support staff, loan review staff, and auditors.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Ann Brode-Harner, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Ann Brode-Harner began her career in 1973 and has continued her service as a consultant to regional and community financial institutions through a wide range of areas including strategic planning, lending, deposits, marketing, training, compliance, and management. Ann is a well-respected presenter and has spoken to audiences across the country for over 30 years. She has presented sessions for numerous state associations and has taught at the School of Banking Administration at the University of Wisconsin as well as many other state banking schools. Ann is the author of The Bank Deposit Documentation Manual for Front-Line Personnel published by Bankers Publishing Company, and is well represented in numerous industry publications.