This webinar will begin with a review of “commercial real estate” including types of properties and demand/supply in the “current” market.
The session will then cover the entire “loan process” by which a commercial real estate (CRE) loan is marketed, underwritten, approved, documented, “closed,” and monitored. The process will include a discussion of CRE underwriting techniques and loan documentation issues.
Additionally, strategies to handle a problem CRE loan will be addressed.
- Review commercial real estate including types of properties and demand/supply in the current market
- Gain an understanding of how banks process CRE loans
- Learn the steps of marketing, underwriting, approving, documenting, closing, and monitoring a CRE loan
- Cover CRE loan underwriting techniques and documentation issues
- Address problem CRE loan issues
Who Should Attend?
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, relationship managers, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers.
David L. Osburn, MBA, CCRA, is the founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC, a Business Training & Contract CFO Firm that provides seminars, webinars, and keynote speeches for bankers, CPAs, credit managers, attorneys, and business owners.
His extensive professional background of over 30 years includes 20 years as a Business Trainer/ Contract CFO and 16 years as a bank commercial lender including the position of Vice President/Senior Banking Officer. Mr. Osburn has also been an adjunct college professor for over 30 years including the College of Southern Nevada.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395