The WBA Compliance Forums provide experienced compliance professionals with information you need to stay informed in a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
Forum Members Will Receive:
- UP-TO-THE MINUTE UPDATES on changing federal and state law and regulations
- IN-DEPTH INFORMATION on key compliance issues
- NETWORKING opportunities with other compliance officers
- ACCESS TO THE WBA COMPLIANCE FORUM LISTSERV for sharing information with other Forum members
- CREDITS available for CRCM, CLE, and other compliance certifications*
*Submission of education program material to The Board of Bar Examiners does not guarantee CLE Credit will be granted.
Who Should Attend?
It is essential that your bank's compliance officer attend. We realize regulatory compliance should be approached as a team perspective, that is why you are given the flexibility to send additional employees to sessions on topics that relate directly to their positions in the bank.
- 8:30 a.m. Registration
- 9:00 a.m. "State of Affairs" Update on Regulatory and Legislative Hot Topics
- 10:00 a.m. General Session
- 12:00 p.m. Networking Lunch
- 12:45 p.m. Discussion Breakout Sessions
- Lending Group
- Deposit Group
- 2:00 p.m. General Session
- 3:00 p.m. Adjournment
*Presented Topics for future sessions are announced approximately 6-8 weeks in advance.
Session 1 Dates & Locations:
June 18, 2019
Holiday Inn Hotel & Convention Center
1001 Amber Avenue
Stevens Point, WI
June 19, 2019
60 Gasser Road
Wisconsin Dells, WI
June 20, 2019
Holiday Inn Pewaukee/Milwaukee West
N14 W241140 Tower Place