Your comfort, health and safety is our priority. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and current requirements and restrictions on mass gatherings, as well as the temporary closure of convention centers, the June Compliance Forum session will now be hosted on a virtual platform on JUNE 23 and JUNE 24, 2020. To breakup your day, we will break up the content so the first half will be presented on day one and the remainder of the content will be presented on day two.
Login Instructions and materials will be sent to each participant at least one day in advance of the training session.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Nick Loppnow at 608-441-1208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an experienced Compliance Officer? Do you want access to resources and training that will help you stay up-to-date on bank compliance? Do you want to expand your network of compliance peers? The WBA's Compliance Forum is for you!
Your membership in the WBA's Compliance Forum grants you access to a series of three separate seminars that cover a variety of compliance hot topics and a number of compliance resources to access throughout the year, as well as a growing network of other experienced compliance professionals.
Day 1 - Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Day 2 - Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Due to COVID-19, we want to make sure that you are given the most up-to-date information and making sure that everything is as relevant as it can be during our first session of the 2020/2021 Compliance Forums. We are working to get those presenters and topics lined up and will be announced as they are confirmed.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Responding to COVID-19 through Compliance and HR
- Doing More Electronically - Internal and External Virtual Meetings
- Working through compliance and risk issues
- Managing and Modifying Your Compliant Program
- Working with Customers with Deposit Issues (Fraud, Over-Drafts and Scams)
- Mortgage Servicing and Forbearance Agreements
We are also working on a way to incorporate our peer group discussion or at a very minimum, host a panel of bankers to talk about current topics and issues.
REGISTRATION AND WHAT"S INCLUDED:
- REGISTRATION FEE - $1,400 per bank and includes 2 attendees (each additional attendee above and beyond the second person is $150)
- SERIES OF 3 SEMINARS highlighting hot compliance topics
- UP-TO-THE MINUTE UPDATES on changing federal and state law and regulations
- IN-DEPTH INFORMATION on key compliance issues
- NETWORKING opportunities with other compliance officers
- ACCESS TO THE WBA COMPLIANCE FORUM LISTSERV for sharing information with other Forum members
- CREDITS available for CRCM, CLE and other compliance certifications*
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
It is essential that your bank's compliance officer attend. We realize regulatory compliance should be approached as a team perspective, that is why you are given the flexibility to send additional employees to sessions on topics that relate directly to their positions in the bank.
COMPLETE LIST OF SESSION DATES AND LOCATIONS:
WBA Compliance Forum - Session 1
June 23 - 24, 2020 - Virtual Offering
Connection info to be distributed a couple days prior to the event.
WBA Compliance Forum - Session 2
- October 27, 2020 – Hilton Garden Inn Wausau
- October 28, 2020 – Glacier Canyon Lodge, Wisconsin Dells
- October 29, 2020 – Holiday Inn Pewaukee
WBA Compliance Forum - Session 3
- February 23, 2021 – SentryWorld, Stevens Point
- February 24, 2021 – Glacier Canyon Lodge, Wisconsin Dells
- February 25, 2021 – Holiday Inn Pewaukee