Compliance Management School
The WBA Compliance Management School will start on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. and adjourn on Thursday, April 20, 2023 by 1:00 p.m.
This program is designed to provide bankers with the necessary tools to develop, implement, and manage a compliance program. It is geared toward bankers who have been asked to expand their role in compliance management and enhance the bank’s compliance program.
- Compliance officer’s role and the stakeholders
- Compliance program components
- Regulators — what they require
- Resources and research skills
- Policy and procedures
- Risk assessments
- The three lines of defense: front line/departments; compliance/risk; and independent audit
- Outsourcing management
- Examination management: violations, process, and documentation
- How to respond to a proposed rule
- Compliance advocacy
Students will be involved in a case study intended to draw all the elements of the curriculum together. Each group will present their case study on the final day to receive their diploma.
Who Should Attend:
Compliance officers, risk managers, and individuals who are responsible for the management of the bank’s compliance department or individuals who address compliance issues in their daily activities will benefit from this school.
The student fee of $795 includes program registration, instruction and materials, and daily lunch and refreshment breaks.