Consumer Account Documentation: Best Practices
Opening a new account is detail intensive. There are so many types, so many rules, so much documentation – and innumerable opportunities for mistakes. Up your game by attending this robust webinar that will answer all your account documentation questions and instill best practices.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Grasp CIP and CDD requirements, including documentary and non-documentary identification methods, risk profiles, and tax identification numbers
- Understand required documentation and monitoring procedures for high-risk accountholders
- Distinguish common ownership types and the account titling, ownership, authorities, CIP verification, and tax reporting associated with each
- Explain the importance of the disclosures required at account opening
- Employ the provided tools and charts to make your new accounts process more efficient
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for new accounts personnel, deposit operations staff, branch managers, and compliance officers.
- Detailed tables for each consumer account type reviewed
- Sample risk profile form
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download