Do you struggle with your sales efforts?
- How do you compete when there are so many banks (and don’t forget the credit unions!)?
- Are you struggling to find leads that are worth the effort?
- Is explaining how you’re different complicated?
- Do you build relationships, but they don’t result in new business fast enough?
- Does a lower rate seem to be what every deal is won or lost on?
- Are you getting burned out from constantly chasing after new customers?
Join us for an interactive training experience that helps you connect better with customers, learn to compete with your competition, and grow your career.
On average, you will invest 75 minutes in your growth per week over six months to complete the Academy course. Each week you will spend 15 minutes digging into the videos, completing worksheets, and transitioning what you learned into your day-to-day by answering Key Questions for Success. On the same day, at the same time, and with the same small group, you will implement what you learned in a LIVE Office Hours session. Becoming a true expert takes commitment and dedication, and the Cool Bankers Academy is no exception.
Who should attend:
The academy works for bankers who bring customers and business into the bank. This includes:
- Business bankers
- Commercial lenders
- Mortgage officers
- Personal bankers
- Portfolio managers
- Sales leaders Treasury management
- Trust officers
Want to find out more about this course? Click register to review more information on the Cool Bankers Academy, presented by Matt Middendorp of Sales Math.
Price: $147/month and includes:
- The Complete Online Course...All 26 training videos in 4 modules.
- Worksheets and supporting materials for each session
- Weekly support and in-depth dives into each topic with your own small group during Office Hours calls.
- Free audio and slide downloads.
- Access to special, invitation-only Cool Banker events.
Three sessions will be offered (dates are subject to change due to COVID-19)
- Mondays at 9:00 AM - Starting June 15, 2020
- Tuesday at 2:00 PM - Starting June 16, 2020
- Thursday at 9:00 AM - Starting June 18, 2020