All too often, managers are thrust into their roles without enough formal training or advice on how to work smartly in their new positions. Get an excellent overview of key skills all good managers need to function at their best.
- Pulling the Trigger – Making Decisions/Solving Problems
- Smart Delegation
- Planning Your Work and Working Your Plan
- Effective Communication
- Meetings that Actually Work
- Dealing with Tough Personalities
- Fast Tips for the Busy Manager
Who Should Attend:
Managers of all levels, especially those who lead teams.
"Have attending similar trainings in the past, but this training was presented in a manner that was most helpful and concise. Thank you!" – Linda Troxell, Merchants Bank
The webinar leader is J.T. Turner, who has over 30 years of experience in the lending industry. He has worked as a trainer for the past 24 years, in areas of lending, underwriting, origination, quality control, and personal growth. He is a seminar leader for the Center for Financial Training, a member of the Franklin Speakers Bureau, and past member of the National Speakers Association. J.T. is also a professional actor, with credits in film, TV, radio and on the stage.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395