Fundamental principles and features and CRE appraisals are covered.
- Types of appraisals by format
- What to look for within the assumptions and limiting conditions
- Property ownership interests clarified (fee simple, leased fee, etc.)
- Highest and best use of the property
- Approaches to value
- Cost approach and information useful in the underwriting and loan structuring process
- Income approach options of discounted cash flow (DCF) and direct capitalization, with the steps to building net operating income (NOI) and the cap rate used in direct capitalization
- Comparables and the key issue to consider when selecting and evaluating comps
- Reconciliation of value
Who Should Attend:
CRE lenders, commercial lenders, credit analysts, portfolio managers, community bankers, mortgage lenders, private bankers, small business lenders, loan review specialists, special assets officers, lending managers, credit officers, and CRE support personnel.
Richard Hamm has been training bankers for 25 years, designing and delivering courses specializing in commercial lending and credit, including portfolio and risk management, commercial real estate (CRE) and appraisals, plus selling and negotiating skills, and director training.
Richard is based in Huntsville, AL and has owned/operated Advantage Consulting & Training for 13 years, after a 22-year banking career including senior positions in lending and credit, plus president through formation and acquisition of a community bank. He has BS and MBA degrees from the University of Alabama.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395