CTR Line by Line
What You’ll Learn:
- The four key sections of the CTR
- Review which data fields are required and which are not required
- Learn about NAICs codes and their use in the new CTR
- Understanding and using the FinCEN directed back filing box
- How to fill out the new CTR on Sole Proprietors, LLCs and Joint Accounts
- How to fill out the CTR on IOLTAs, POAs, and all the hard fiduciary accounts
- Examples of the new CTR
- Changes to Part I
- Business Account Changes Pending
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit tellers, teller managers, branch operations, deposit services, training, new accounts, and BSA personnel.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person