Is your bank a prime target for cyber criminals? A layered approach may be the best strategy for prevention and detection. Learn who your adversaries are and how to measure the effectiveness of your cybersecurity program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU'LL BE ABLE TO:
- Take a layered approach that focuses around four core concepts: prevention, protection, detection, and response
- Explain the combination of technologies, processes, and techniques that protect devices, systems, networks, and data from damage, loss, and malicious attacks
- Discuss the types of threat actors that are targeting similar organizations
- Identify the security layers financial institutions are using to defend themselves
- Understand the CIS 20, how it correlates with the PCI framework, and how it can measure the effectiveness of your security measures so that required adjustments can be identified and implemented quickly
It's no secret that the financial industry is a prime target for cyberattacks. You control vital information that the bad guys want and are willing to expend the necessary time and resources to get. To defend against such attacks, your cybersecurity strategy needs to include a layered approach for prevention and detection. This webinar will explain who your adversaries are and what security services you should have in place to secure your organization. Don't be an easy target.
- Cybersecurity Basics eBook
- 9 Easy Steps to Better Cybersecurity eBook
- Links to the CIS 20 and their tools
- Website links
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Cybersecurity is an organizational concern, not just for IT. This informative session will provide a shared language for owners, executives, management, and IT specialists to work together and measure the effectiveness of current security measures within your organization compared to industry best practices.
MEET THE PRESENTER - Aaron Daniels, Infogressive, Inc.
Aaron Daniels is a Security Account Manager at Infogressive, a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), established in 2006 in Lincoln, Nebraska. Infogressive combines the best technology available with passionate cybersecurity experts.
Prior to joining Infogressive, Aaron worked in the wireless and IoT space as an account manager for 12 years and helped dozens of organizations navigate and secure their growing IoT ecosystems. He is an award-winning sales professional and worked the sales cycle from beginning to end as a dedicated resource for his partners and clients, earning praise and recommendations on LinkedIn from clients, partners, colleagues, and leadership.
- Live Webinar - $245
- Recorded Webinar and Digital Copy - $245 + taxes
- Live, Recorded and Digital Copy - $320 + taxes