Join us for a thorough back-of-the-house update and review for deposit operations compliance in 2020.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Revise deposit operations procedures
- Update interest reporting for 1099-INT and 1042-S
- Implement new Regulation CC numbers
- Understand resolution procedures for Reg E
- Check for signature card errors
- Review check return and fraud procedures
Is there anything new in 2020 with deposit operations in the back of your shop? This webinar will look at new Regulation CC holds, beneficial ownership, error resolution, and operational issues in the back of the house. You’ll learn how to check CIP and keep good internal controls on signature cards. How you manage and control IRS reporting, check handling, error resolution, interest reporting, and more can save thousands in fines and lawsuits. This 2020 update will be important to continued compliance in account and check services and will focus on any new developments in 2020.
- Regulatory supplement with legal, IRS, and regulatory support of the training
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- Live: $245
- Recorded and digital download: $245 plus tax
- Live, recorded and digital download: $320 plus tax
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This insightful program will benefit staff members in deposit operations, branch administration, branch support, deposit compliance, and management.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Deborah L. Crawford, Gettechnical Inc
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Baton Rouge-based firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 30+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the areas of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations, and IRAs.