Regulation D, Regulation E, Regulation CC, Reg GG, Regulation DD
During this program we will cover some of the major issues that affect the compliance of your financial institution from these regulations. This program is designed for new deposit compliance officers and those who need a good review of each regulation and where the trouble spots are hiding.
- Regulation D rules on savings accounts and time deposits
- Regulation DD notices at new accounts, notices on time deposits, disclosures and advertising rules
- Regulation E—Error Resolution, disclosures, foreign remittances and overdrafts
- Regulation CC—Disclosure, Holds and new processing rules
- Unlawful internet gambling
- Substitute Check disclosures
Who Should Attend:
Deposit Compliance Officers, Deposit Operations, Branch Administration, Marketing, Training and other branch personnel.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395