Deposit Operations Summer Update
During this compliance operations update, we will look at the federal deposit regulations and update and review your programs, Regulation D, E, CC, DD, and the hot topics that surround these regulations.
What You’ll Learn
- Overdraft Programs: New Circular from CFPB
- Deposit Discrimination: UDAAP
- Marijuana Update
- Handling time deposits: renewals, partial withdrawals
- Regulation CC: Holds
- Regulation CC: Mobile Deposits
- Error Resolution for Regulation E
- Deceased Accounts
- Tax reporting, B Notices, and penalties
- And so much more
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for deposit operations, deposit compliance, branch administration, bookkeeping, account services, and those who run the operations side of the bank.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations, and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts + $279
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person