During this compliance operations update, we will look at the federal deposit regulations and update and review your programs.
Regulation D, E, CC, DD, and the hot topics that surround these regulations. What are the new supervisory issues, FDIC insurance issues, exam hot spots, and everything that deposit compliance officers need to do their jobs in 2020.
- Overdraft Programs
- 2020 Sanctions and lessons learned
- Marijuana Update
- Handling time deposits—renewals, partial withdrawals
- Changes in Savings Accounts
- Who needs a NOW account when we have interest-bearing DDA
- Regulation CC Changes
- Error Resolution
- Deceased Accounts
- Tax reporting, B Notices, and penalties
- And So much more
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for deposit operations, deposit compliance, branch administration, bookkeeping, account services, and those who run the operations side of the bank.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia-based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations, and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395