Deposit Ops Series: Writing New Account Procedures
Whether you are writing new account procedures for the first time, or strengthening your existing procedures manual, this session will give you tools that you can use right away, including a new account training manual template that you can edit to fit your institution’s needs.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use the template to develop procedures for your institution
- Understand how accounts get opened and the regulatory requirements for each type
- Review federal laws that have to be covered when opening accounts
- Identify the different ownership types for which sample signature cards should be set up
- Use a documentation checklist for every type of account
- Set up a manual if you are in more than one state
- Know what questions should be asked and researched for state law purposes
This webinar will take the core document from the deposit accounts handbook and set up a working document so you can tailor your procedures into the framework provided. The working handbook in a Word document will save you time in the process. Find out how to blend state and federal law into an efficient new account process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit trainers, operations staff, compliance personnel, and those who develop training and manuals for new accounts.
- New account training manual template
- PDF copy of the slides
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
MEET THE PRESENTER – Deborah Crawford, Gettechnical Inc.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 30+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Crawford specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the areas of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations, and IRAs.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $320 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download