Deposit Regulation Update All Day Streaming
Don’t be caught off guard with some of the new thinking and the new rules on the deposit side of the financial institution.
During this all day virtual program, we will cover the hot deposit operations topics in 2023 and going into 2024.
What You’ll Learn
- NRA Interest Reporting—Common errors on FTINs and W-8BENs
- IRA Inherited—Still confusion about new rules
- Overdrafts—APSN and Repeated items Fees
- Junk Fees—CFPB getting serious about “junk fees”
- Discrimination—Do you discriminate on the deposit side?
- Reopening accounts without customer’s okay
- Check Fraud—Who eats the check?
- FDIC Myths—What is your staff telling your customers? Is it correct?
- Beneficial Ownership Update—Where are we in the process?
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for deposit operations, deposit compliance, branch administration, bookkeeping, account services and those who run the operations side of the bank.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Stream: Includes access to the recording for 12 months: $1049