Deposit Regulations Summer Update
Where are we in the third quarter? We will cover all the 2023 changes to deposit accounts and recap what needs to be done this year.
We will also look at the status of pending legislation and continuing challenges facing the deposit side of the financial institution. This catch-all program will be helpful to make sure we have not missed anything so far in 2023. Checklists and summaries will help you manage these complex areas affecting our customers.
What You’ll Learn
- CFPB weighs in on junk fees
- Supervisory guidance on overdrafts – APSN and paying items twice
- Reg CC misconceptions
- FDIC insurance myths and changes to come
- Beneficial Ownership update
- SECURE ACT and CARES Act on IRAs
- Nonresident alien interest reporting rules
- Regulation E on unauthorized transactions
- Check fraud and check liability
- And much more
Who Should Attend?
Deposit Compliance, Deposit Operations, Branch Administration, Senior Management and deposit specialists, BSA and training.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations, and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts + $279
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person